If you are looking for a fixed rate loan with high loan-to-value options up to 97.75% with more flexible credit and income qualifying criteria, then FHA may be one of your best choices. The FHA program, by design, allows for smaller established credit profiles and also non-traditional credit where there has been no real establishment of credit. We also offer this program for credit scores down to the 500 level with manual underwrites. Rates, terms, and expanded program options are highly correlated with credit scoring. This is a terrific program for purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing one. We also offer the new FHA Streamline, highlighted below, that will allow homeowners with existing FHA mortgages to inexpensively refinance with minimal documentation and cost.
It's easy to understand why many people looking for a new home are turning to FHA insured loan programs. Because FHA Loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration, homebuyers have an easier time qualifying for a mortgage. Those who typically benefit most by an FHA loan are first-time home buyers and those who have less than perfect credit and/or those that just need a bit more flexibility in qualifying over conventional loans.
FHA Loan options:
• 96.50% Loan-to-Value (LTV) for credit scores 580 and above
• 90% Loan-to-Value (LTV) for credit scores 500-579
• Upfront MIP (Mortgage Insurance Premium) can be financed
• Eligible properties 1-4 family up to county loan limits
• Manual underwrites available
• Flexible credit underwriting
• Non-traditional credit acceptable
• No credit scores required for borrowers with non-traditional credit
• Pay off debt before or at closing to qualify
• Borrowers eligible 3 years from a foreclosure or short sale
• Gifts allowed for down payment and closing costs
• Non occupant co-borrowers allowed to improve qualifying ratios
• Cash out refinances up to 80% LTV
• 6.0% seller contributions allowed towards closing costs, prepaids and upfront mortgage insurance premium (MIP)
If you currently have an FHA mortgage on your home and you would like an easy qualifier means of lowering the rate, this may be the program to consider.
We can help you understand the FHA loan program and create a customized solution that works best for you and your family. To learn more call us at 703-319-2198 or contact us via email by clicking here.
Local areas served in Northern Virginia include Fairfax, Fairfax County, Leesburg, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Winchester and Frederick County, Warrenton and Fauquier County, Manassas, Springfield, Reston, Chantilly, Centreville, Arlington, Alexandria and Annandale. Statewide services include locations throughout the state of Virginia, Maryland, Florida & Pennsylvania - VA, MD, FL & PA.
Your request has been submitted.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again or call us at 703-319-2198
Uh Oh! There are some problems